©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Creative Thursday ~ SOS/Sketch and "They Call Her Icebox" part 1

Hey there! It seems I'm in my niche with a very busy job and a very busy life at the football fields lately! But if I can squeeze out a page, you'll probably still see the kids. :-D

Here is my cutie all ready for football practice!

Come on back this weekend to read the entire story of how we got here and page two of this layout...

But for now, here is a SOS-sketch inspired page!

They Call Her Icebox by Lindsey Krauss.
Supplies: Paper: Junkitz, Crate Paper, Inc.; Cardstock: Bazzill, other; Stickers: Making Memories; Chipboard: Heidi Swapp, Twiddleybitz, Best Creation, Inc.; Markers: Sharpie; Ink: Staz-On, Marcella By K; Mist: Tattered Angels; Rub-ons: DCWV; Sketch: Rochelle Spears for Scrap Our Stash.
And the Scrap Our Stash sketch...

1 comment:

Debbie P said...

Wow, I love how you used the sun rays in the photo as your sunburst element! Awesome job!