©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Monday, September 16, 2013

Musical Monday ~ Victor's Crown

Just wanted to let y'all know what I've been singing lately, thanks to our amazing worship team. You should hear McKenna sing it, too. :) Have a great day.

Be amazed.





In case today is a tough day for you:

Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.james 1:12

1 comment:

Dani Cristina said...

Dedicate a praise to our God the Creator of all things and is so very important for the living and for the soul.
I see it is Christian, I too.
Loved the praise :)
Thanks for sharing.
hugs