©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Friday, May 20, 2011

A blog a day in May ~ Creative Memories

I'm a fan.

I spent the evening at a friend's house watching a Creative Memories presentation and I have to say: Wow! They've come a long way. The products are updated. The paper is pretty. The digital is really, well, dummy-proof! Sorry... 'user friendly' better? 


((Not to mention it's always fun looking for the work of the uber-talented Nicole Martel in the pages of the catalogs!))


I didn't get much - I got another pack of PicFolio photo pages for the Disney album I've yet to start. No it's okay! I just got the first set of pages a few days ago. Some really cute stuff, I tell ya! 


It was fun going back to where it all began, I'm a fan!

No comments: