©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Friday, May 06, 2011

A blog a day in May ~ Two in a day

...not blogs, but the other day I got two layouts done in one day and best of all, both layouts were just for me


No requirements, no dt work, no "work" involved at all.

Although, I did get a little inspiration from Faith Sisters' speed scrap for the digi.


Oh, that's funny - I just realized that I never took a picture of the paper page. Priorities, I guess!


Here it is ~
We Like Skype by Lindsey Krauss. Supplies: Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle, Transparency: Hambly Prints, Letters: American Crafts, Making Memories, Flower: Prima, Inc., Buttons: BasicGrey
Rhinestones: Kaiser Scrapbook, Other: cream cardstock, square push pin, tiny button.




Digital page:
down & dirty by Lindsey Krauss. Credits: (papers, tags, clip)
 Green Grove Mini Kit by Dora Phillips for ScrapStreet.com,
(tie & ribbon) Artistic Fall by e-scapeandscrap, (fonts) Rage Italic, Baby Kruffy.

No comments: