©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

A blog a day in May ~ Tomato Soup

That's what's for lunch today. Good ol', super-plain, out-of-a-can, Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup. I know. boring. But it's only 90 calories per serving so I can have the whole can if it's with not much else. I mean, I love to cook and blend ingredients and spices, but not my tomato soup. And that's my nugget of information today.

What?

I can't write a 500 word blog every day, I'd lose ya. I'm sure I'll still find a way to overtalk this one.

Oh! made with milk. The tomato soup, that is.

Here's a story. One of the very first things I made on my own was - you guessed it - a can of tomato soup. Mom watched as I read each step in the directions, made it slowly and perfectly, poured it into a bowl for myself, tasted and promptly spit it out. I was so upset that I cried for what I remember was forever. It tasted terrible. Then Mom clued me in to the milk instead of water and my culinary confidence was restored. 
Today's lunch: pic of a phone pic. Emailed photo taking too long!
Made with milk.

And serve it with Ritz crackers and an ice cold glass of milk. I reached in today to grab some Ritz and the box was *gasp* empty!! So today, it's Cheez-Its. Yum.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Project Scraproom Overhaul: Corner is complete. Clean! I even started on my desk, here, next to me. 
What's different? No unfinished layout!
Do you see something else different here?

I got a digi and a paper layout done, both yesterday! (My Facebook status says: Finished both a digi layout and a paper layout in one day. Universes must be colliding somewhere.) The digi was a speed scrap for Faith-Sisters and the paper was a page I started about 7 weeks ago inspired by a ScrapStreet magazine call - gadgets. It's called I Like Skype. Will photo and post later. 

No comments: