Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday! lol - I'm not even gonna catch up. If you know me, you've been playing with me on Facebook. :)
Just getting back to scrappy, y'all. Not a fan of New Year's resolutions, but since I just finished my first page of 2009 *gasp* yes - 16 days it took me! - I'm making a few. That and the gal I interviewed for Feb's Discovery Drive. THAT's my style. I have it in me. THAT's what I wanna do. and THAT's what I just finished.
So here ARE my resolutions:
I resolve to:
1. USE my supplies.
2. EMBRACE the torn, dirty, random, distressed. on every page, I tell ya.
3. USE my own handwriting. See, usually I scan in my unjournaled layout, add journaling via font for online use, and then journal on the actual paper page using the fonted online journaling as a guide. Anal, I know. No more. You're gonna meet me and my handwriting, whether you like it or not. :)
Let's see how I've done on my first page; this page is for the mag, so I can't show ya yet.
1. supplies: check! (even buttons, which I never remember to use.)
2. torn, dirty, random, distressed? check! (torn, glimmer-misted, random, inked.)
3. my own handwriting? check, I'm on it.
I'm embracing shabby chic. I can do it.
By the way, stand by. I think I have some cool manufacturer news coming up... I can't say much now, but I'll keep ya posted! <3 ya. Facebook me.