©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Guess what little thing I did today!

It wasn't easy, with a 3 year old son, a 5 week old daughter, a 6 month old puppy, and a husband who's asleep, but I got the almost 100 loose scrapbooking pages put away in {some} new albums! I am now caught up! Well, caught up with pages stored, definately not with pictures scrapped.
It was wonderful to go back and look through all the old pictures and pages and layouts and to see my son grow up again, my life change, and some special events, as well as seeing my own progression in scrapbooking! I'd say that verifies my reasoning for starting the blog in the first place -

No comments: