©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Saturday, August 12, 2006

a little croppin' this weekend!

I'll be over at TTT this weekend for a fun crop - I stayed up waaaaayy too late last night, and I'm sure tonight won't be any different! I hadn't been visiting lately and I received an email about the crop. I decide to go. I decide to chat. I decide to do a few challenges. I decide to stay up too late - and THANK GOODNESS I DID! You HAVE to go see the kits they just sneak peeked - I reserved a Rhapsody Kit, but I really was thinking about getting all 3! It's well worth the price, so go see!!!
Oh, and if you go? Tell them I sent you! Then we're both in for scrappy prizes!! See you there!

No comments: