©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Here I Am!!



It's been a weird couple of weeks. I've been doing digi all month, which is fine; but in reality, I've been so scared that I was losing the drive and the will to pick up paper - losing my love of scrapbooking. It wasn't even missing MoJo this time, and I have no problem inspiring others and chatter - it was the drive for the actual art. Especially seeing all these incredibly talented women who are closing down their blogs, saying goodbye to scrapbooking - our inspirations seemed to be dwindling lately.




However, I picked up ScrapStreet's November 'Stillwater' Kit and did a layout both for a Cyber Crop at TTT and at my good ol' Yahoo group. I like it and I am so relieved that I still have the ability to create a page I like.


My only other goal today, while Matthew is away, is to get my paper project for the Runway Project at CP started. The girls have been so wonderful thinking up creative ways to interpret our daily challenges - I've got miles on the catwalk to catch up! See the gallery!


Anyway. I think I'm back. And it feel so good.


Wanna see it? Here's McKenna!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linds, I love that LO. It is amazing.

You used the pack so well and it is too cute.