©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Friday, December 29, 2006

ScrapStreet WebRing!

I created it tonight just for all of us! It's super easy:
Look to the right over there ~~~>
See the blue box that says ScrapStreet Artists?

Click JOIN.
Fill out the form.
Add the html shown when you sign up

and then you'll be approved!



SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
and show how proud we are of the art and talent at
ScrapStreet Magazine!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS THE BOMB LINDS!!
YOUR TOO KEWL TO DO THIS!!


what if we don't have a blog or web site? How do we play along?

am i just a guest?!?!?!
*thud*
:D

Nicole said...

OK, I think I'm blind cause I can't see the box or where to sign up, please help ! Love the idea though, can't wait to join.

Miranda said...

Great idea Linds! I joined.

Anonymous said...

I don't see the box either????