©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Friday, August 01, 2008

Welcome, August!

Can you believe it? August already! July was jammed-packed with busy, busy fun, so I'm hoping to slow down a bit for August. After all, with August's end comes Kindergarten... waaaaah!! So not ready and setting up a support group for the day... ;)


Along with Aug 1 comes the TTT dt kit layouts reveal! i was thrilled and honored to work with Chatterbox Botanico with MME 29th Street. Also had lots of Maya Road stuff and even a little American Crafts. Yes, all this in 1 kit! Check some of our stuff out!


Go here and click on my name or scroll up to TTT monthly kits. There are 3 kits every month, didja know? Aaahh... I'm so loving this job!







Did ya see the mag this month? Holy moly, that and so many more good things to come {like a whole box full!!! ;) } I haven't done this in a while, but I wanted to show you my favorite layout from the Aug mag. Jorinde van Dongen so impressed me!


Be Original by Jorinde van Dongen. Digital Supplies: Background paper: AC Bleser, Circles, Postage stamps, Butterfly, Glitter swirls: Sue Cummings, Template: Tidyflowers by Melanie Colosimo, Other elements: Acryldenkerwolke kit by Jule.

Don't forget to check out the ScrapStreet digi blog daily! I've been having so much fun not only posting on Wednesdays, but also reading everyone else's post! There is seriously something informative or inspirational EVERY day! Check it out!

2 comments:

Tana said...

I love the lo's. That last one looks like lollipop's. So Cute!

Carrie said...

Yeah I thought it was funny we both made such similar layouts, lol!