©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Need a Lift?

Okay, I'm brand new at this - but I think I've got it.
See, I'm creating for this blog's dt - I create, you lift. It's called truexoxogirls (it's rated G, I promise!) What you do is go through the layouts, lift and link and you're entered to win a fabulous prize.
See last month's winners and then layouts to lift here:
http://truexoxogirls.blogspot.com/2010/11/challenge-13-sponsored-by-scrap-attack.html
So go lift, me or someone else on the blog (there are lots to choose from).

And the prize? Check this out: A huge kit from Scrap Attack!




Scrap Attack Scrapbooking is an online scrapbooking store & community. They have a wonderful store that is stocked with beautiful scrapbook supplies all at 10% off MSRP everyday – {no} coupon needed! They pride themselves on having a great selection of scrapbook supplies with competitive prices, fast shipping and outstanding customer service. Scrap Attack Scrapbooking, otherwise known as SAS, also “rewards” you for shopping with them. For every dollar you spend you are rewarded with points that can be cashed in on your next shopping visit. They also have a fun and friendly online community, creative gallery & monthly challenges. To join in the fun please visit their site atwww.ScrapAttackScrapbooking.com.

2 comments:

xoxOGirls said...

Awesome post Lindsey! Thanks for mentioning our sponsor!

endenchanted said...

nice :0
invite me :D