©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Wecome December!

Unfortunately, it's 60 degree and raining - if you know me, you know I WANT MY SNOW!! Soon enough, I'm sure.

I love the business of December. All focused around the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Can't think of a better way to spend a month. or a year. or eternity!

So I'm just sitting down to write up my December calendar and I get to start with the announcement of the new staff at ScrapStreet! Check out this link for the official announcement!

I received my goodies from My Little Shoebox - the entire GREEN collection! They must have known how I loathe double-sided papers because they sent me two of every paper! It's a bit summery for a rainy December day, but I don't think that'll stop me from digging in...

I have no closing! Can't think of a way to say goodbye ... so ... gosh, I better get to work so I have some actual scrapbooking to show ya. I'll be back!

No comments: