©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Monday, August 13, 2012

Musical Mondays ~

Hey! Happy summer, everyone! I know I have a lot to catch up on, and I promise I will do so over the next few weeks; but for now, it's good to be home and enjoying summer!


Wanted to clue you into a song that has struck me hard the past few months - got me thru end of school, June planning and July SummerQuest VBS. It's a song that plays and makes me want to just turn it up LOUD, take a knee, and block the rest of the world out. As the matter of fact, I have done just that!

Enjoy: How He Loves (Us) sung by David Crowder

1 comment:

Cami said...

GREAT song! Sounds like you've had a fun & busy summer! but you're always kinda a busy gal :)