©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Creative Thursday ~ Mixed Alpha Sketch at SOS

Always love a sketch - especially a sketch by Rochelle Spears at Scrap Our Stash!
We got to use Rochelle's sketch and tried to use up some {mixed}alphas. Not only was my title using up some bits and pieces of orange alphas, but my two tiny chevron in the lower right are actually upside-down "v's" - which I'm guessing is how the whole chevron trend started. :)

McKenna's CYO Basketball by Lindsey Krauss.
Supplies:
Paper: Flair Designs, WUBE; Letters: Doodlebug Design, Inc., Basic Grey, Heidi Swapp; Felt: Fancy Pants, Rhinestones: Kaiser Craft; Rub-ons: Sassafrass Lass, K&Company, DCWV, Marcella by K; Sticker: My Mind's Eye; 
See more layouts by the design team from this sketch:
http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/search/label/mixed%20alphas

to be continued...




No comments: