©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday Special ~ Sketch + Flower Stash at SOS!

I don't get much done in the scrapbook lately, but SoS keeps me going. :) Squeezed this one in last weekend -

Laugh by Lindsey Krauss. 
Did you see the sketch? Yum. Add three flowers, and you're in.

I flipped through some recent photos of the fam & I on a real tourist family field trip to NYC. I was taking some pics of the kids and their dad and the boat blew its horn. I just love the faces she made, and I'm so glad I caught them on camera! Too cute -

As for the layout, I started the background with crayon - yes, real Crayola. I sprayed with a little TA (who, by the way, is abandoning their old website and its viruses while developing a new one; just in case you noticed! Update here.)

Then the layers just kept comin'... The strip mostly hidden at the bottom of the photo is actually a piece I laid down a few weeks ago to spray something else. The colors happened to match, so I stuck it on there to start. Then let's talk stash! Queen & Co.! Jolee's! Daisy D's! Yes, we definitely covered Scrapping Our Stash here!

Thanks for stopping by, see more here!
http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com

No comments: