The Scrap Our Stash challenge to jump off June was brads. I figured that was easy to combine with stars. Nope! Didn't have enough. However, I had plenty of eyelets. Eyelets good, holes bad. So I stuck the brads through the eyelets and then had some 3-D star brads. Also, the brads and eyelets are actually hiding an accidental seam from having to enlarge my circle, so eyelets would never do.
The rest was just some overboard starry fun. Initially I had had trouble starting, so I again went out to search for a sketch. Found this one at My Creative Endeavors (Sketch N Scrap). Their twist challenge also encouraged me to use the die cut and it fit the idea I had for the broken up title. I had fully intended on blue and yellow for this layout, but when I found the old Super Star diecut, I just had to use it.
Here's the final draft - and by the way, it took me longer to photograph this baby indoors at night than it did to actually put the layout together. Next time, day time photos only!