©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Friday, June 09, 2006

My Scrappy Little List of Threes

I lifted this from Tanya's blog and thought I'd take a scrappy turn at it:

Three Movies I Could Watch Over and Over {while scrapping}:

  • Sweet Home Alabama
  • Save the Last Dance
  • Coyote Ugly

Three Places I Have Been on Vacation {and will scrap one day}:

  • London (1/2 way thru the scrapbook)
  • Spain (don't even know where the pics are)
  • The Dominican Public (too big a projec to start right now!)

Three TV Shows I Like To Watch {whether or not I'm scrapping}:

  • American Idol
  • e.r.
  • House
  • ...and I'll add Friends, bc it's still my favorite!

Three-make that- Four Websites I Visit Daily {all scrap-related):at this point in time:

Three Books I Could Read Again:read? what's that? I'd rather be scrapping...

  • Still working on WICKED
  • anything by Shel Silverstein
  • ???????

Three Favorite {scraphappy} Foods:

  • I'm nuts: sunflower seeds, pistacios, pumpkin seeds, soy nuts; or even better yet: a combination of all of these!
  • extra-large wintergreen lifesavers
  • dry cereal:

Three Places I Would Rather Be:

  • shopping at my LSS
  • actually IN my scraproom scrapping
  • creating the memories that I love take pictures of! =)

Three favorite companies:

  • Junkitz
  • Kelly Pannacci
  • Junkitz

Three favorite things to scrap:

  • my son
  • my daughter
  • my dog

No comments: