©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Friday, June 02, 2006

Got a Little Work Done

...on the blog. My sidebar is now satisfactory and I also added links to my scrapbook pages that I do have saved (still can't find most of them from last year.) I urge you to look with caution - and realize how much I've grown! LOL - Look for Lindsey's Layouts, and it should take you to Kodak Galleries.
My next goal is to design a header in PhotoShop and add it! I'm thinking of something like "My Favorite Things" theme...???

BTW, the new June ScrapStreet magazine came out today! My layout, 'Put Me In Coach' is on the sporty page!

3 comments:

Cami said...

wow! awesome LO Linds & congrats to you!

Amy W. said...

GREAT page, Linds! love the photograph! :>

Unknown said...

Love all the angles on this! And, CONGRATS!!