©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Mine sure is!

I spent the night last night working, causing trouble and chatting on the Streets! It was certainly a blast! I tried to get one more in for 2006, but I only finished one digital. So my 2006 stats are:

Pages completed: 290

Digital pages: 33

Paper pages: 257

My goal was 312, but I didn't hit it for the 2nd year in a row. :(



2007 page goals are:
300 paper pages &
100 digital pages

Some other scrappin goals for me:
*make my own digi kit
*blog at least once a week.
*submit at least once a week.
*clean the scraproom - I mean really make it usable!!
*get my (hundreds?) of layouts IN books!

Add lost 30 pounds to that list, and I'm ready to ring in 2007!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Happy New Year Linds!!!
Great job on all that scrappin, even if you didn't meet your goal :)