©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Monday, January 08, 2007

new WALL of goals!

By the end of January, I want this wall filled with Christmas pages! I have so many pics to scrap, and the transition from my favorite autumn scrapping colors into January and the rest of the year is the most difficult for me. I'm keeping one from 2006, and the rest I must create this month!
Of course, it'd help if we would get some snow!!!

2 comments:

Shannon Schafer said...

LOVE this idea Linds!!! I have a bare wall in my scrapbook and I think I am gonna lift this idea!!! Thanks hon! :)

Amy W. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your goal concept...i need to get some of those clippies! ;>

Amy