©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Friday, April 20, 2007

~*~tagged~*~

ok, ok, I guess it's about time I post. Just going to respond to the tags I've received to help me get back in the blogging swing of things. ;)
Thank you to (someone?! Who was it?!) and Nicole Martel for tagging me...

Here's the deal, I list 7 random facts about myself and then choose 7 people to tag to do the same thing on their blog. Here goes!
  1. I was a military brat.
  2. I have a dog, Toby.
  3. You know my 2 kids, Matthew & McKenna.
  4. I only work (at the gym) 2.5-3.5 hours on a weekday.
  5. I did gymnastics for 18 years, graduated college doing it.
  6. We're selling/house hunting.
  7. The guys at Subway start my order as soon as the see me walk in.

JFF, I'm going to do 7 random Scrapbooking facts since this is, after all, a scrapbook tag.

  1. I scrap 12"x12".
  2. I scrap mostly after 10:30 pm.
  3. If I ever owned my own forum, it'd be called Midnight Scrappers.
  4. My first publication was in a book.
  5. I've never been published in a paper mag.
  6. Most of my layouts are pics and paper only.
  7. My favorite size photo to work with is 5''x7''.

So now, onto tagging: NicoleB, OneCreativeJen, Miranda W., Melita, Dianne K. Nelson, Ambearluv, & Emine. Even if you've been tagged before, have fun with it!

5 comments:

Miranda said...

Thanks for tagging....;) I'll have to think about what I'm gonna share....

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Hi lindsey thank you for tagging me... i will do this today on my blog ;)

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

I did your tag lindsey :)

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Well lindsey
Now it was my time to tag you ;)
look at my blog

Cami said...

Dianne tagged me and I finally got to doing mine :)
*scrappy Smilez to you*