Thank you to (someone?! Who was it?!) and Nicole Martel for tagging me...
Here's the deal, I list 7 random facts about myself and then choose 7 people to tag to do the same thing on their blog. Here goes!
- I was a military brat.
- I have a dog, Toby.
- You know my 2 kids, Matthew & McKenna.
- I only work (at the gym) 2.5-3.5 hours on a weekday.
- I did gymnastics for 18 years, graduated college doing it.
- We're selling/house hunting.
- The guys at Subway start my order as soon as the see me walk in.
JFF, I'm going to do 7 random Scrapbooking facts since this is, after all, a scrapbook tag.
- I scrap 12"x12".
- I scrap mostly after 10:30 pm.
- If I ever owned my own forum, it'd be called Midnight Scrappers.
- My first publication was in a book.
- I've never been published in a paper mag.
- Most of my layouts are pics and paper only.
- My favorite size photo to work with is 5''x7''.