©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Meltdown

It seems, after 2 weeks of broken printer, unhappy computer, rebuilding time and no editing program, I can see the light! When it rains, it pours. Although my husband did say it was nice to have me "around the house" for a few more hours a day than normal, it feels nice that the end is almost here. It seems that PhotoShop CS2 is on its way home - right now, 9 pm on a Saturday night!
So say hello to a newly cleaned computer, a new Canon scanner/printer, Word programs that actually work for me now, AND CS2... it's the new me!

2 comments:

Melanie H said...

I know the feeling Linds. Glad that you have it all worked out now.

Nicole Martel said...

glad it is all working now. nothing worst then having computer issues!!