©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Relocation

Ok, so nothing is completely sealed in stone, yet, but we are beginning the packing process. I can pack anything ...anything at all... until I hit the scraproom!! I need to weed, clean, donate, store, and reorganize, all the while, packing a few of the things I use everyday to bring to Mom's.

I need tips!! Please post some tips here for moving the scraproom. We'll be moving in with Mom and Dad for a few months and I'm not afraid to give/donate/trash stuff away. I have some stuff stored in the large Priority boxes (the ones that can hold 12"x12") to keep things in theme. What the heck do I do with those? I know I'll use my brand new Crop-in-Style to bring along my newer papers and kits... but I have no idea how I'll keep all my embellishments with me in a very small space. And what do I do with the rest? Please help! Any and all tips welcomed!

1 comment:

Nicole Martel said...

Hey Linds, get yourself a few file folders and store your embellies in there OR cropper hopper boxes are wonderful!