©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Big Boy




Matthew turned 5! The day he was born, I could not have fathomed this day. I couldn't quite get passed counting in weeks or months, in diapers, in laundry loads.
*
Now here he is, with a mind and body of his own...
We love to see his big boy habits, but it breaks my heart at the same time! He's got a sense of humor like no other (even his teachers pointed it out!), is happy at heart but definately knows what he wants!
*
*
Another gymnastics party while I can still convince him that's the cool thing to do (successfully evaded Chuck-e-Cheese!) and lots of friends and family to celebrate with us.
Here's Matthew's 5th Birthday minibook:
it's still a work in progress, so check back!





*sigh* 220 days till he gets on the schoolbus. *sniff!

No comments: