©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Monday, November 17, 2008

CMK - what a wonderful world!

See, I won a drawing for something called "Friday Formulas" at CreateMyKeepsake. This is one of my oldest forum memberships and even though I take breaks, I can't help myself but to keep going back. And I have! Every Friday they put up a Formula - a CMK sketch and y'all just know I can't resist a good sketch - it's my place to be Friday nights.

Well, Lisa just sent my prize and it's an adorable kit from Sonburn Designs - perfect for some bright happy McKenna photos.

Big thanks to CMK and Lisa!
a few of my fav of the designs included:


and all on nice, thick, great quality papers, with matching cardstock on the back of each - did I mention there are two of each piece for me to play with?! xoxo
*happy grin!*





1 comment:

*Suzy* said...

Hey Lindsey -- congrats on winning the CMK prize. I absolutely love the goodies that Lisa puts together. Those pics of your kids in the leaves are priceless.