©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Scraproom Overhaul!!

It's time!! (Ugh, yeah, again...) I've had it with my scraproom and scrapcrap!! Time to clean, purge, reorganize and start anew.


I've contacted my local scrapbooking Yahoo group and I found a Kindergarten teacher and a girl scout troop that will accept donations from me! It's actually motivating me more knowing this stuff will go to a good cause. Look: before pictures! These start from the left side of the room and circle around to the right... YIKES!

My bookshelves... kinda where all the house stuff lands.

I once was pretty organized... see all those little shoebox totes? All labeled and organized. I wish I hadn't gone with plastic, but since it's already bought, I'll probably continue with these totes...

See the gray tub in this picture? Yesterday and today, this is what I tackled first - go look at the photo in my next post to see what I got out of it!
Those Priority boxes are themed and the crate all the way in the back right corner under the table is scraps indexed by color. Hear me rolling my eyes? Seriously... why keep THAT many scraps? Recycle, here I come!

Oh, Dear. This is the wall that scares me... Again with the frightening plastic, but there is a nice 40-tier tower tucked in there somewhere.This is just junk! I see a box that was packed when we thought we were moving... a year ago! And oh, how my letters are screaming for some organization!! Not the letters nicely filed in tackle boxes, the sets that are in my kids' primary-colored stacking baskets... cripes!Ok, so this shelf doesn't look TOO bad. From back here. That's gymnastics references to the left. OOPS... maybe I lied about not looking too bad. Next to the pile on the left is another horizontal pile... you caught me. Finished layouts from at least 2 years ago that need homes. *blush*
Then I see some cardstock in Verticals... Smurfs in the hanging basket. :D Oops - blurry! This is "dh's" desk... Top shelf full of albums. Most unfinished - I see a POLICE album still in the box, never touched. I see a pregancy album for Matthew. The dark blue, I think, is the police album I DID start for dh. The white might be my scrapbook for our trip to London. In 1991. Spiral? Who knows...
Oh! below that shelf... the purple is pregnancy with McKenna, one of Matthew's 2nd year (I think) album and ... gosh, what IS that beige colored one? This is the cubby and cabinet below those shelves. The white is my unfinished wedding scrapbook. The photo album is college-aged pics, from 11 years ago-ish. Oh! There is one shelf for dh's police reference books and under that... ?
To the right of that desk, shelves and cubbies, a file cabinet. This is the junk on top of it.
Old albums that really need to be scrapped Creative Memories-style... One day, in my spare time.

No comments: