©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Friday, December 12, 2008

Creative News!

I'm so pleased and excited to let y'all know I made a design team!! This place is my go-to place when mo and jo are down and out... ya know why? Sketches galore! You know me and sketches, I flock to them! Anyhoo, link to the fun, friendly sketch place I love:


Gonna put the sketch blogs on hold for a while, just so I can devote my sketchy time to Creative-Scrappers, and I'm so excited to do so!



6 comments:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

How exciting!!!Congratulations!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Congratulations, Lindsey! Exciting news for you!

Dora said...

Congrats, Linds! this is fab news!

Kristie W. said...

Congrats Lindsey!

Carrie said...

Congrats. Sounds like you will be one scrapping girl!

Evelien said...

congratulations, love your blog:-)