©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Monday, December 08, 2008

you missed it?






That's okay, so did I! "That" would be the Sketchfest at Creative-Scrappers this week! I finished one for day 1 and two for the last day... But if you're a creator-from-sketch, go check out the site, it's chock-filled with sketches. I've said it before, but it's the place I go when blocked for a sure-fire way to find an open creative door! The three you see are the three pages I did this week with Sketchfest sketches. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I just loved your pages! Super fun!

Audrey Pettit said...

sketches are awesome, I totally agree! Your pages are adorable!