©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I really needed the good news.

It's been one very long year of mostly downs, as most of y'all know. But today I woke up to am email to none other than Karen Russel, herself! It seems I won a spot in one of her photography classes just by doing Cards for Heroes at ScrapStreet! To say I'm excited is saying the least, but I'm silly and nervous, too! Hoping this is the start of a GREAT year...

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

That is so awesome! I was able to take one of her 1 day photography classes last year. It was amazing. I learned so much. She lives in the town next to me. So she occasionly does classes localy.

Bobbie

Kimberly said...

Hey Linds, thought I would check in on ya. Hope all is well you and yours.