©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Creative Thursdays ~ Fashion Faux Pas!

Happy New Year! That doesn't exactly mean so much to me, but I do like it when people are generally smiling, celebrating and bringing glad tidings of joy. :) I don't really "do" resolutions - if I can't make changes daily, I'm certainly not going to do them on January 1. Anyhow, I did have one last year - that was to scrap 52 pages, or one a week. I think I only scrapped half that, but that's something anyway.

This was my last one of 2012: a little crazy, a little groovy! Our inspiration was supplies from all one manufacturer, or line. I couldn't get letters from the line, but everything else is. I think style counts as snobby, too! Check it out here:

Fashion Faux Pas by Lindsey Krauss. Supplies:
Paper, clear stickers, cardstock stickers, clear cuts: Little Yellow Bicycle,
Letters: American Crafts, Twiddleybitz.
Journaling (hidden): 
black fedora? check.
peace sign umbrella? check.
two-tone pink striped tank? check.
purple leopard sweatshirt? check.
fluffy pink dog purse? check.
rainbow striped shorts. check.
no socks? check.
Z-strap sneakers? check.
Fashion? still looking for that...
McKenna, you've got a style all your own, and we love that about you!


and here!
If It's Groovy ~ Scrap Snob: Lindsey

No comments: