©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Creative Thursday ~ recap and a little nap

Well, if you were keeping track of last year's New Years resolution, I hit it by exactly half plus one. 27 pages (not including a few digital birthday invites and our Christmas Card) on the year under a goal of 52. I can remember when I would create 50 in a quarter! So I will rerun my scrapbooking resolution: goal of creating 52 in a year and, as much as possible, scrapping boy then girl, boy then girl, and so on. My other scrapbooking goals are to get my camera fixed, to send out my broken lens, and to go back to taking more closeups - with my camera! I've found that those truly are my favorite to scrapbook, and I take almost all my pics from my phone unless it's a special event.

So while I'm thankful the rest of my life is pretty balanced, I'm looking forward to a little more scrapbook time. For now, I'll kick off 2013 with my last page of 2012.

(Welcome, if you're coming from SOS and True XoXo scrapbooking!)

Dream!
Dream by Lindsey Krauss. Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Artisan tape: Pink Paislee; Rub-on, dimensional sticker: Little Yellow Bicycle; Labels: Pebbles, Inc., My Mind's Eye; Buttons, Flower: Sandylion, Colorbok; Fiber: EK Success; Chipboard: Magistical Memories, Stitching: Daisy D's; Glitter: Stickles; Bling: Heidi Swapp; Laser cut: Twiddlebitz; Shimmer shape 'm': ScrapWorks; Other: white circle chipboard, packaging, monogram.

Cluster close-up


Monogram close-up

No comments: