©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Monday, February 04, 2013

Musical Mondays ~ Where I Belong

Our lead Pastor, Pastor Jarrod Jones, is doing a wonderful series on how we're made for far more than this world - it's great for those who can't accept their mortality, let alone their immortality. Actually, so far, it's great for everyone. I hear seasoned Gracers and brand new Gracers walking away and talking about what's being given. It's simple, but not soft. Love that. Anyhow, it's a lot from Ecclesiates (which apparently I've never studied much), and it's called Rumors of Another World - did you know you can listen to any of Grace's sermons via Podcast? Check those out here.

So this is one of my current favorite songs (I get so giddy and so happy teary!) and it goes along quite well with what we're listening to at Grace every weekend. Enjoy!




No comments: