©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Creative Thursday ~ A sketch and some bling at SOS!

And yet again, a red, white, and blue layout! They must be my summer colors...

So another sketch from Scrap Our Stash! Love...

Flag 13 by Lindsey Krauss. Supplies:Paper: CherryArte; Cardstock: Canson; Letters: Pink Paislee, American Crafts; Metal: Craft n Craftin'; Corrugated shapes: Jillibean Soup; Glitter: Stickles (Ranger), Paint: Making Memories, Cutting tool (for tracing): Creative Memories; Ink: Ranger; Other: Glitter buttons, glitter brad.

SOS's sketch: I always look forward to these...



And a little fun with my own fingers! Since I didn't have any mist in the color blue I wanted, I made it! Actually, truth be told, I made it long ago. It's just a mix of Stickles, blue MM paint and some water. I have a few of these made, and I keep them in those little plastic containers with lids, that you might get soy sauce or dressing in. I guess I couldn't find a paintbrush, because it was just easier to use fingers. Finger-painting!

No comments: