©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Monday, August 12, 2013

Tuesday Special ~ diecuts and summer at SOS

Okay, secret? I loathe both die-cuts and themed paper, the very things on which scrapbooking was probably founded. So to put them all together - that's a real challenge! So what do you do? Put the things you don't like with the things you do - Just thought this was funny - I had started a post for this blog ages ago and it went like this, lol - I guess I was in a softer mood today! :)

Yeah, soooo... I'm not a die-cut person.

Like. At all.

I don't have them. I don't use them. I don't buy them. I don't own them. I never bought a machine. I never thought about buying a machine. I'm not saying die-cuts don't have their place in the scrapbooking world. I've seen many people use them successfully.
I'm just not one of them.

So Scrap Our Stash's 6th challenge became a real challenge.

Luckily, I keep a stash of such things for McKenna and I went shopping in her supplies. She helped me pick out a few things I might be able to use and on we went.

And then they added summer-themed papers.

Challenged.

I figure I can do anything in small doses, so I found all my supplies first and then found a picture to dazzle the page.

So I took SOS's challenge and combined it with one of my favorite lettering techniques. Well, not a technique, really - just mix and match. A great way to use up your letter stash, by the way! Another small stash secret - I didn't have enough yellow bling, so I tucked my sunshine in the clouds to block some rays.

All in all, I got enough on there to highlight the story that was to be - a little trouble!

Enjoy and visit us over at SOS!!

This Looks Like Trouble by Lindsey Krauss.
Supplies: Paper: S.E.I., Scrappin' Sports & More, Amscan; Cardstock, brads: Making Memories; Diecuts: What's New Ltd.; Washi Tape: Scotch; Droplets: Kaiser Scrapbook, Cloud 9 Design; Bling: Jeannie's, VivAmerica; Letters: White Blossom, Jillibean Soup, American Crafts; Mist: Tattered Angels.


No comments: