©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Quick Little Note...

Gosh, it's been so long that I've posted that my browser didn't even have Blogspot in its history... I'm just here quickly to let you know I've been choosing more of the sitting around on the floor with my kids than at the computer scrapping. I have TONS of ideas and lots of work to do, but it just seems a good time to spend with family. I have a few weeks left of work for the summer and then I hope to get more time to scrap - naptime is always a good time and that's when I've been working.
So, just in case you're getting a little worried, just look DOWN (on the floor) and you'll see me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Linds, you're doing the MOST important job in the world. Take your time with those babies - they won't be little forever, and now is the time to shape their future, and by knowing that they're the most important thing to you, you're setting them up for a very bright future at that. :) Good job!