©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

finally!

not sure what happened, but I couldn't get into Blogger for weeks! Kept saying cookies were not enabled - checked on that and all was good as far as I can tell. Anyhoo, I'm here and all seems well enough. By now you know that we've wrapped up our gymnastics season (apart from 2 more levels with which I am not involved) and that we just got back from Disney! We had a BLAST and have 740+ pics to show for it! Went from a Disney mini-book to a Disney album to a Disney Collection! Haven't scrapped a page yet, but will soon. Having trouble starting know that MIL has more pics on her cam and won't be home till June. Weird, right?

So I submitted 2 pages this month... proud? Becky Fleck and PubCalls both - k, so they're both sketches, but it's a start, right?!?!

So here's what I did today, thanks to Tana @ TTT... just some Heritage fun:

This is unexpected:


This is fun!
This 1st and only to ever tell me this!

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Ancestors - Free genealogy software

McKenna's usually a toss-up when people comment.

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Ancestory - Dynasty

I'm not so sure about these - usually I get from the crowd, "Hey Little Doug!! Ohh, sorry Lindsey."

Oh well. It's something to talk about. Later!

1 comment:

Tana said...

Love it. You're celebrity is cool. Better than mine!