©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, May 22, 2008

New things...

branching out? not that I'd EVER leave ScrapStreet... EVER! but it's been fun reading blogs and looking for new opportunities in the last few days. I entered another sketch contest (what can I say? I just adore sketches!) and joined two new forums. I said hello at Creative Scrappers blog and forum and The Scrapbook Nook. Why not? Now, I'm notorious for forgetting boards and not going back to visit (in the very little spare time I seem to have these days) so don't be offended if I don't return for sometime. I've also re-found Transparent Touches and will be visiting A Million Memories today as well. These two sites just have such nice lady scrappers! ScrapStreet forever! (we're at Cannes, btw, didja know?) but maybe Lindsey will get to know a few more people in the near future!

No comments: