©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Vintage Moon is kicking my ass!

Seriously! I can't put it down = good. But I can't pick anything else up = bad! I can't seem to get excited about anything else I have ready to scrap with, I only have eyes for Vintage Moon. *sigh* Tried to pick up pink and purple, my fav girlie colors for a girlie layout and... nada! The only problem with Vintage Moon? I've run out of it. :( Here's what I did for TTT and for me:






2 comments:

Jenn said...

girl, these are fab!

Melanie H said...

I love the look of Vintage Moon and its on my wish list but I have Fashion Pop coming in the mail.

Love these layouts Linds, the one of Kenna and Toby is gorgoeus. What a wonderful tribute to your beautiful fur baby.