©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Creative Thursday ~ Green Eggs & Ham - the follow up {2012 page 5}

You might have read my previous blog post on our little green eggs & ham experience in early January. Well, the shock has worn off, I laugh when retelling the story, and I am ready to scrapbook it.

There have been a very few times that I have felt completely vulnerable while scrapbooking. The first time was a page I made about our tiny Matthew's first time-out and how I was learning and determining a lifetime route with discipline. The second was a full-disclosure photo of a smiling McKenna in her leg braces at just a few months old; it's not easy to admit you have a child who isn't perfect by the world's standards.

This would be another one of those times. Yes, I chose this battle. No, I don't regret it. I do hope it will make us both better people in the end.

Yes, I realize that this layout is completely erratic and chaotic. I was hoping it would be! It's pretty much how I felt inside, however it might have appeared that I had it all under control in the house that morning.

I just loved the background for a Dr. Seuss-themed layout. I also played with the charcoal filter in PhotoShop for a fun feel to the main pic. The file folder under the large photo holds the journaling I copied and printed out from my blog. It was 2 1/2'' x 2 pages long!

Help! I don't know who designed the background page. I either cut off and lost the tab or it didn't have one. If you know who owns it, please let me know!

Green Eggs & Ham by Lindsey Krauss. Supplies: Paper: ?, Crate Paper, Cardstock, Bazzill Basics, Metal flowers: Making Memories, Rhinestones: Kaiser, Glitz It Now, Flowers: Prima Marketing, Letters: American Crafts, other (bright green), Sticker: Sassafras Lass, My Mind's Eye, Other: bright green sticker letters, file folder, paper clip, postage stamp. Sketch: Memorable Seasons.

1 comment:

k and k world said...

nice article to read here, keep it up!