©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Monday, February 06, 2012

Musical Mondays ~ Arms Wide Open

I've gotten the most hits on this blog on an old post titled 'Live your life with arms wide open...' I'm guessing people are looking for a place to fall? I've been intentionally living with my arms wide open, leaning and falling into the arms of Christ for at least 5 years. Before that, I was as living just as well (He has always, always been there), I just wasn't quite as aware.

So in honor of that post and this one, please enjoy
'Unwritten' by Natasha Bedingfield



p.s. I really like 'Arms Wide Open' by Creed, but that's just not where I'm at right now!

No comments: