©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Creative Thursday ~ Groovy, Stash, Timeline, and XoXo




look busy, but this is the work of the last few weeks, and lots of extra time off.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SoS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next, I somehow got a sweet bunny layout (no, really) done during #Sandy. The kids, dogs and I were bunkered down in the smallest room of the house when the storm really hit. It was scary for a while, but we fared really well. Lost a playground, lost a car window, lost some pieces off the roof, lost phone/internet/cable for a few days, but we are alive and healthy. My heart goes out to NY/NJ and if you can donate - anything from prayers to supplies to cash - please do!

So I was hanging out at Scrap Our Stash, and saw this "pagerize" challenge - basically a scraplift or inspiration challenge - but a fun word! I loved Wendy's 3-photo layout with the design at the bottom, so I took that to a page of my own. I added a little layering, a few critters, and sprayed away!

Her layout, My layout.


Little Baby Bunny Rabbit by Lindsey Krauss. Supplies: Paper: Crate Paper, Flocked Lace: We R Memory Keepers, Sticker letters: Adornit, Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels ((Tsukineko), Template: TheCraftersWorkshop.com, Marker: Sharpie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~xoxo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onto True XoXo scrapbooking! I challenged the girls to be inspired by Timeline or Facebook and I even made a sketch for them. (girls = such troopers!) They didn't hate me and no one left the team running...) lol!
Here we go - my take, the sketch and a link to the blog. Be inpired by us, scraplift one of us, and have a chance to be a guest team designer - try it out! 
Cutie by Lindsey Krauss. Supplies: I'll get back to ya on this!

I didn't use the sketch :P I was "inspired" by it - and timeline. 
I forget how I was inspired, exactly, (lol) but this did come from looking at
my profile page. The four squares came from both!
Facebook/Timeline -inspired sketch. Tear it apart, use half,
use all, turn into two pages, whatever! Have fun!


No comments: