©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Scripture Sunday ~ Romans


Well, this one is easy. It's hit me exactly four separate times this week.



See, I have a really bad memory. I have to work very hard to commit anything to memory. Sometimes God intervenes and does it for me.

1. I search for scripture to send along with the initial emails to go out to prayer warriors for the Nicaragua missions trip that just began its way yesterday (Mom's on it). I Google "start" and narrow down the results to use Romans 8:28.

2. I'm doing my Bible study (Daniel) and one of the references - you guessed it - Romans 8:28.

3. I bring up last week's plans for Graceland (children's ministry in our church) and the verse I had written down for our tech guy who runs songs and videos for us was - yep - Romans 8:28.

4. Well, I know there was a 4th, I just can't remember it right now. See? Worst memory ever. But I'm working on that...

...and we know that all things work together for good to those who love God to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

No comments: