©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Creative Thursday ~ Izzy!

I figure this will be one polarizing layout. You're either going to love it or hate it! It certainly looks like pink puked on my page (aw, amazing alliteration at its awesomest). Okay, whatever.

But this truly is almost exactly how I envisioned this page. See, when I snapped this picture, McKenna, who was dressed like Izzy from Jake and the Neverland Pirates for Halloween, was throwing pixie dust (glitter) into the air and was watching it fall (all this is in hidden journaling on the back). So that's pretty much how I imagined this page from the onset: as much pink as I could get on the page!

Since we ran a "stash" challenge at XoXo, it was a pretty easy choice what to do. Hey - there's no mist and no Stickles on this one it could have been worse busier!

Izzy! by Lindsey Krauss. Supplies: oh yeah right! give me 24 hours or so - there's a lot to record!

So go check out XoXo's new mid-month challenge! Use your stash, it's all I've got! I figured out the last time I bought any supplies was a year ago; I bought some cheap letters at Hobby Lobby the same day I bought an awesome teal glass pumpkin for my living room. I love the pumpkin, I don't even know where the lame letters are. Before that, I can't even remember the last time I bought supplies. It's amazing that I can fit all this stuff on one layout when I haven't bought much in years. yep. I bet we all have too much stuff!

2 comments:

https://writepaperfor.me/ said...


Very useful information for people, I think this is what everyone needs.

papercoach.net/ said...

Thanks for this information, I think it will come in handy in the future.