©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Happy Little National Scrapbooking Day!

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!

I'm a bit crazed today! I'm having trouble keeping up with all I want to do! I started last night at ACOT - I love their crops - they are above the top! I got 2 1/2 layouts done yesterday and one today so far - but it's only noon. I'm also checking into CP, of course, cause it's just like home. I've also been popping in and out to CMK and FH2S - new boards to me, but such nice people!

In a little while I'm off to meet Becky Fleck! She's at Creative Gatherings and we're working on a mosaic frame with Urban Couture! I'm so excited! I would have taken the Color Me Happy brag book class this morning, but I didn't have a sitter =(

So happy day to you! And remember, I'm known as LindseyK75 all over the scrapping world - come say hi!

No comments: