©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Honorable

Look! Ya know one of those new sites I've been visiting? Here are their stats!

Average registrations per day: 11.27
Average posts per day: 259.47
Average topics per day: 22.33


And a little tiny fun honorable toot, too!
Just was one of those fun sketches I found and subb'd...
See?
Details:
Here is my entry for this sketch, which I loved and will definately use again! I hope digi is ok to submit; my printer broke in the middle of printing for this very challenge. :( However, this digital looks just like a paper layout I'd love to create! Thanks for the consideration & hosting & to the sponsors.
Lindsey

Fish Tanked by Lindsey Krauss. Supplies: Digital Kit: Relax by Michelle "Spink" Boeckermann for ScrapStreet.com; Fonts: 2Peas, Fat; Digital Editing Program: Adobe PhotoShop CS2; Other: fish lure, googled and taken from
http://bo.uxcell.com; Sketch: Anam Stubbington.

Journaling: 4.24.08--Bronx Zoo--Matthew loves the fish tank display.It feels like you're swimming right with the fish!

Design Notes: What a versatile sketch! At first I had a difficult time choosing between the many subjects I found for this sketch. I chose these zoo fishtank photos mainly because of the center photograph. I love the way the main photo is almost cut in half - half land, half water - perfect for the design of this sketch. I had exactly three more fishy pictures to adorn the page, easily made into squares. After choosing and cropping all the pictures, it was just then about layering the color-similar "Relax" papers and creating titles and texts. Oh! - and then finding a lure for the page, too!

No comments: