©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Thursday, February 22, 2007

American Idol, Scrap-Tastic style!

So I just have to turn your head over to a small site with tons of fun! I'm in a contest called American Idol over at Scrap-Tastic.com which started a week ago (thrilled to have made the first step, top 48!).
But there is fun to be had by everyone... because there is also a week-long American Idol crop going on! See details here. You know I just like the small places that make scrapbooking fun, and this is one of them! There are lots of challenges up already, and if you go, pay close attention to the funny details - it's a hoot!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Good luck in the Idol contest!!