©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Friday, February 16, 2007

TTT MGD!!!

I am just thrilled to be chosen for the monthly guest designer at one of my favorite sites (with some of the best unique products!), TTT, or Transparent Touches and Tags! I think I became hooked the day I asked the owner, Monica, if she could come up with something like her transparency coasters with You Are My Sunshine on it - literally minutes later she had one for me! I used it on the layout that's with my CP kit reveal layouts.
What's better than her service? Her kits are A-Mazing!!! Here's the March reveals!
#1 Scenic Route - Metropolis
#2 3 Bugs in a Rug: Blossom & Seeing Stars
#3 Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl

1 comment:

Cami said...

SCRAPPY CONGRATS!