©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Sunday, February 25, 2007

It's time to vote!!

Hey Everyone!! I've had the hugest honor of being chosen as one of 50 from thousands of entries in a scrapbooking contest, but now it's all about the votes!! Tuesday through Wednesday at 11am EST you can vote... sign up as many times as you can and vote, vote, vote!!
You're all awesome for helping out!!
Lindsey

so remember, Tuesday morning until Wednesday 2/28 evening go to this blog and VOTE!!!
http://www.makingmemories.com/mmidol/index.cfm

eta: I am just so touched by the outpouring of support from my family and friends. To make it this far, to be chosen as the top 50 is amazing enough. To see the rally that it brings around me, it the most amazing feeling. I cannot thank you enough. LK

No comments: