©2013

©2013 - copyright - all images are my originals unless otherwise noted.
No images may be used without my expressed permission. Thank you for your compliance.

Translate

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Catchin' Up CP Style

Creating Pages has so much going on!!
Let me catch up!


First of all, the February Kit was released and it is one of my favorites ever!! My pages are below. See it: here.
This kit contains the following:
8 Daisy Bucket Designs Doodlin' Daisies pp
Three 12x12 sheets Karen Foster Cardstock
One sheet Doodlin' Daisies Tag Elements
One Karen Foster Word Rub On Black Friends
One Karen Foster Word Rub On Black I Love You
One package Karen Foster White Jumbo Ric Rac
One package Bazzill Apricot Big Brads

Secondly, another famous CP 8-Week contest, Springboard to Summer starts today. You have until midnight CST tonight to sign up, but the first challenge is already up. Go: here.


Lastly, a design team call. That's right. My time is almost over *sniff*. Applications are due by February 28th. More information: here.


Oh, and I've been posting Scrapbooking questions of the day AND Organization questions of the day!

Enjoy and come see what's happening at CP!


*This one "You Are My Sunshine'' uses elements not included in the kit.

No comments: